During the last week, the Indian rupee shed 53 paise to end at 77.44 per dollar on May 13 against its May 6 closing of 76.91.
- : Twitter CEO fires back at Elon Musk, who responds with poop emoji
- : ‘Millions of families struggle to keep roofs over their heads’: Biden administration has a plan to tackle America’s housing shortage — but will it be enough?
- California law requiring women on company boards struck down
- India’s Life Insurance Corp set for lacklustre market debut, analysts say
- After delay, U.S. Senate edges toward passing $40 billion Ukraine war aid
No comments to show.